Sunday, September 5, 2010

Haircut difference between men and women

 Women's version:

Woman1:  Oh!   You got a haircut!  That's so cute!

Woman2:  Do you think so?  I wasn't sure when she was gave me the
mirror.  I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?

Woman1:  Oh God no!  No, it's perfect.  I'd love to get my hair cut
like that, but I think my face is too wide.  I'm pretty much stuck with
thisstuff I think.

Woman2:  Are you serious?  I think your face is adorable.  And you
could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think.
I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent
my long neck.

Woman1:  Oh - that's funny!  I would love to have your neck!  Anything
to take attention away from this two-by-four I have for a shoulder
line.

Woman2:  Are you kidding?  I know girls that would love to have your
shoulders.  Everything drapes so well on you.  I mean, look at my arms
- see how short they are?  If I had your shoulders I could get clothes
to fit me so much easier.
 
Men's version
Man1:    Haircut?
Man2:    Yeah.

comments

0 Responses to "Haircut difference between men and women"

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

Related Posts with Thumbnails